Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Final Project

Final Project:







1. The project I chose to complete was a project I came up with myself, which was recreating some of my old family photos. I wanted to do this project because, all of my family and siblings typically return home this time of year and I was looking for an artistic way to express those nostalgic feelings.
2. To make this piece, I looked through many old family photo albums and picked out some of my favorite photos to recreate. Then, I gathered my family members and studied each photo, staging and recreated each one as closely as I could to the original.
3. One problem I overcame during this project was the difficulty of getting my family members available (and willing to participate) at the same time, which I overcame by explaining my plans in detail to them and convincing them to participate, as well as finding ways to work around their schedules.
4. What I think is most successful about this piece are the concepts and overall re-staging of the photos and how nearly accurate some of them were. One thing I wish I could change would be that the lighting and some of the settings were not exactly the same in the recreations as in the originals.


No comments:

Post a Comment